THE FINAL BEGINS 15TH JULY 2015!
Public Rounds have finished and we're now gearing up for the 2015 DMC Online DJ Championship Final! Finalists, you can now Login to upload your final entries!
Welcome to the biggest online DJ competition in the world, open to every DJ in every country! Sign up now to receive all the latest competition news and results!
DMC would like to thank the DJs from around the world who have entertained us in the public rounds and a big thank you from DMC and the DJs to everyone who voted!
Uploading for the 2015 DMC World DJ Championship final is now open for all winners of the public rounds so once you have put the finishing touches to your 6 minute routines, you can simply Login and submit your video for approval. Please remember that any routines that exceed the 6:04 cutoff time will not be accepted.
The Online Final will begin at 5pm GMT on Wednesday 15th July so make sure you tune back in then to support your favourite finalists!
DMC TEAM DJ CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015
Uploading opens next Monday (6th July) and the competition kicks off on Tuesday 14th July. Get your 3 minute team sets prepped and ready!
This year, for the first time in DMC history, the DMC Team DJ Championships goes online! Sign up now to receive all the latest competition news and results!
Make sure that you have Signed up to an account here on the DMC Online Championships as you will use this same account to submit your team videos and vote for your favourite entries.
The competition will take place in the form of two one week heats this year which will be open to public voting with the Top 5 entries being judged by DMC World Champions. The top 2 teams chosen by the judges from each heat will then advance to the final which takes place on 17th August. The winner of the final will be invited to showcase their winning set at the 2015 DMC World DJ Championships in London on 4th October 2015 (Click Here To Buy Tickets). Full rules and regulations for the team competition are below.
Team Championship Schedule
The competition runs through 14th July - 25th August 2015
Heat 1 - Tuesday 14th July - 21st July (3 minute entries)
Heat 1 winners announced on Monday 27th July
Heat 2 - Tuesday 28th July - 4th August (3 minute entries)
Heat 2 winners announced on Monday 10th August
Online Team Final - Monday 17th August. (Teams can upload their 6 minute set from 11th August).
Team winner announced - Tuesday 25th August.
How The Team Championship Works?
• There will be 2 x 1 week heats. (3 min video entry)
• Once the videos go live, the public vote for their favourite teams. The public voted Top 5 are then sent to DMC World Champions who choose two teams from the Top 5 and those two teams will go through to the Online Team Final. The same happens for Heat 2.
• All 5 teams can submit their 6 min set from the 11th August but will not go live until Monday 17th August.
The Team Championship Rules?
• 2 Heats (A team may enter into both heats if they are not selected by the World Champions from Heat 1.)
• Teams will be required to upload a 3 minute video in the heats and then enter a 6 minute entry if they make it to the Online Team Final.
• Teams can only enter 1 x 3 minute video per heat.
• If a team is chosen as one of the 2 winners from a heat then they cannot enter heat 2.
• Minimum 2 DJs maximum 4.
• Any equipment can be used.
• The winning team will win an expenses paid trip to the world finals where they will showcase at the height of the event.
• The winning team members will all win a Rane TTM57mk11 mixer.
• As in the ONLINE DJ CHAMPIONSHIP filming must run continually from start to finish and whilst creative multi camera editing is allowed, the editing of more than one set is not.
Other Brand New Online DJ Competitions Coming In 2015 / 2016
DMC VISUAL DJ CHAMPIONSHIP 2015
DMC are also launching on 25th August the Online VISUAL DJ CHAMPIONSHIP, challenging DJs to new levels of creativity using film and music productions. DMC “A new frontier, we’re very excited”!
Event Schedule: VISUAL DJ - 25th August - 22nd September: 1 X 4 WEEK.
also coming, more new exciting competitions...
DMC PURE SCRATCH CHAMPIONSHIP
In response to the DJS and fans calling for a scratch competition, DMC will also be launching the PURE SCRATCH competition later on in the year.
Event Schedule: 2015 (TBC): 4 x 1 week HEATS.
UNDER 18s CHAMPIONSHIPS 2016
DMC “Let’s encourage the next generation of DJs”. Launching January 2016.
Event Schedule: Early 2016.